Books for Kids. The benefits of reading to children from a young age are countless. Research shows that early development of children’s intellectual, social and physical abilities are the key to their long term educational success. The habits that you teach them now, at a young age, will stay with them throughout their lifetime.
A good selection of quality books for kids is a very important part of the whole literacy process, but combined with an interactive format, learning can come alive! By combining interesting children’s stories with activities, lesson plans, and study guides, children not only find reading appealing, but the overall learning process is enhanced and children’s understanding is deepened. With a variety of comprehensive learning tools, from books for kids, posters, DVDs and CDs, A+ Children’s Books for kids provides an educational resource that is sure to intrigue and entertain children and parents alike, while presenting a series of opportunities for learning that are also strategically aligned with state educational regulations.
A+ Children’s Books for kids incorporates rhythmic storylines and a multitude of coloring activities while providing a beautiful introduction to basic life lessons such as inner beauty, self-confidence and time management. Friendly and loveable characters such as “Little Ricky Rabbit”, “Rachel Rabbit”, “Casper Caterpillar”, “Timmy the Turtle” and “Little Stinky Skunk” headline stories that offer extensive learning opportunities in the areas of comprehension, writing, communication, art, drama and much more.
In addition, not only preschool and beginning readers can benefit from such a learning experience. Children of any age can benefit from experiencing A+ Children’s Books for kids on a day to day basis. Families with children in PreK-2 and Grades 3-5 can use guided, motivating stories to provide an accelerated edge when it comes to their child’s education. While it could take a lot of time and effort to put together all of these comprehensive learning tools, A+ Children’s Books for kids, offers packaged resources that are educational and affordable so that you can spend your time on more important things. Here are just some of what A+ Children’s Books for kids has to offer:
1. A+ Kids Books for Kids Interactive Learning System – The A + Children’s Interactive Learning System is the only system on the market that teaches children using a combination of visual, audio, and written expressions.
The system consists of a series of five educational, interactive reading books, a music CD, and a DVD that explores current issues that kids encounter every day.
• The system helps improve kids’ reading abilities and also increases test scores, builds self-esteem, enhances knowledge base, and increases vocabulary.
• The stories teach problem solving skills, coping skills, higher order thinking skills, communication skills, and conflict resolution.
• In addition, the system includes five black and white coloring posters designed to give children the opportunity to use their imagination and to express their creativity.
• Each one of the books for kids consists of a story, with accompanying learning activities, which are aligned with local and state mandated tests.
With the A+ Children’s Books for kids Interactive Learning System, parents can help children recall, analyze and interpret the contents of what they have read, define new words as they expand their vocabulary, and write related stories. This will not only continue to supplement language and reading associations, but will also provide a basis for creativity and further interpretation of the beloved stories and related concepts in each book.
2. Quality Items – These educational activities are full of opportunities for learning and personal development, and are wonderful for the homeschooled family. Although the Interactive Learning System has everything you need to get started, items can be purchased separately to enhance and support other lesson plans or curriculum.
• Interactive Books- Each interactive book contains skills and activities that include reading, writing, comprehension, vocabulary, research, art, music, drama, and coloring. Books for kids also include a Character Education Study Guide for each book by grade level.
• Children’s Music – Both the music CD and the DVD incorporate songs that teach lessons in a friendly and entertaining way but also provide tips on good study habits, the joys of reading, safety tips, and numerous character-building traits.
• Learning Zone DVD – The educational DVD also includes five read along stories that help children examine situations and conflicts they come across in their lives.
• Cookbook Just For Kids- The cookbook is created with kids in mind and comes with safety tips, party tips, and guides for setting the table.
• Curricula Aligned Courses of Study- This specialized plan is designed to meet the needs of ALL students through curricula aligned with teacher-made tests, state and local mandated tests, and national tests.
3. Free Resources – In addition to the products available, visitors can also experience the benefits of the products through free resources such as:
• Free Character Education Guides
• Free Sample Music
• Free Stories